Some landowners think they don't need full professional management. Perhaps they have experience both in agriculture and in business, but don't have experience with a particular issue, or the time to devote to solving a problem. Some examples where a client benefits from consultation service:
- Elderly owner wants to leave a written management plan in place to help their spouse or heirs continue the family business.
- Lease terms are outdated or don't match the landowner's needs.
- Tenant is retiring and landowner needs to select a new farm operator.
- Petroleum or electrical company wants an easement across your property.
- Wind or oil/gas company wants a lease for your land.
- Tenant asks landowner to install irrigation, or tile drainage, or both.